Sunday, July 17, 2011

Does he like me or is he just kidding around?

Ok so there is this guy that i never have talked to or seen since elementry skool (im in college now) anyway back than i told him i liked this guy and he always use to pick on me because he was friends with the guy but the guy didnt like me. Anyways he found me on facebook and we started with the regular convo n then he started to talk about the guy that i use to like and he told me the guy that i use to like said whats up and if i wanted to chill with him (the guy that i use to like)? I told the guy (the one from elementry skool) to tell him that i was doing good n what he was up 2? but than after i send him that message he never replied to me>>> i think that he is serous about a grl but y do i have this wierd confused feeling that he was just making up the guy 2 c what i would say> or what is up with this guy> please help me

No comments:

Post a Comment