Sunday, July 17, 2011

Is he avoiding me or he just tired of me?

I thought I had the most perfect guy on earth, a guy who won't hurt me like my two ex's. He's handsome and attractive, a guy whom any grl will be proud to call her bf. He treated me with respect and love but I didn't give him the respect and love he deserved cus I thought I was going to get hurt. Now that I fall inlove with him thing are getting worst each day, my heart get broken each day. Not to forget he broke my virginity which hurt so bad if I think abt how things are going.. since he starting meeting didfferent grls he's been treating very rude. That makes me cry all the tym. He doesn't care abt me or care if he call or not... one tym he told me he was doing window shoping at downtown while he don't have money he got fired and i don't work but I try to provide for him n pay his phone bill for him... now grls have been calling him from his church that he started going.. n he claims they are all his friends n having have been tlking abt me to them that he have a grl friend.. he broke my virginity and is so hard to walk out like that. Pls help me, anybody. Anytime is hear me sound sad or jealous he will tell me he's going to sleep. He don't pay attension to me again like he use to.... what should I do plsss. Or he just trying to push me away? Help me :(

No comments:

Post a Comment