Monday, July 18, 2011

What am I supposed to do? Y am I with him?

I been with the same guy for a lil over six monthes and before this we went out for three months. He cheated on me alottt. He just now telling me everthing he did and has lied to me about. I lost my virginity to him and while he thought he might be a father hE ****** another grl twice. He kisses other Gris all the time. By now he is cryin to me begging for forgiveness. It's been about three weeks since he last cheated. And I. Feel like a dumbass for not onowng he cheated on me until he told me. I love him alot with all my heart but he knows how bad my life is and how I can't take no more hurt. When I broke up with him after he told me he cheated on me he cries to me for three days and wen we went to the movies after odor ave him he cried on me. Idk if I should give home another chance. I have been nothin but good to this boy. Plz tell me what u think

No comments:

Post a Comment