Monday, July 18, 2011

Finally after 6 yrs..Should i tell him i like him alot?

Oke.. So heres a guy.. I have been liking since class 3. We were best friends n use to sit together but after class 3, he went to boys campus n me went to girls campus. So in this way we were separated.. I never told him that i liked him. I always missed him like hell.. But .. Now after 6 yearz. He added me on facebook and asked me that do i remember him. I said yes cuz how can i forget him. And he is a young handsome guy now n now since then i cant stop looking at hiz picture. We talk all the day with each other. He told me that he like a grl bt hez not going to propose her cuz of her attitude. He treats me like i am a princess. Nd i like him too much. I dont know whether i should say or not. I am having a bf who loves me alot.. But i dont want to lose my old crush. I dont know what to do. I dont want to cheat on my present bf yet i dont want to lose my real crush.. help needed. 10 points for best answer nd i'll answer any questionn u have.

No comments:

Post a Comment