Saturday, July 16, 2011

I dont knw y dis guy asked me dis question again and again...confused?

hmm actly it's a long story....we r nt a bf gf...bt we r more den friends..it's just like open relationship...we r more den friends...we met oftenly, called oftenly...i wanted to move on from his life, bt he called me once in every month.......one day i picked his call and he said tat his father is expire....we again wid each other aft tat.....bt i dont knw i m actly touchwood nt serious abt relationship yet, bt he always said tat ur husband would be more happy wid u and always said tat y dont u do say yes to ur fri...actly tat friend proposed me....i dont knw wat he want...becoz i m nt a grl who yet interested in marriage kind things.......srsly i m totally confused tat what actly in his mind.......can u plz help me

No comments:

Post a Comment